Sunday, April 18, 2010

Thunder Capture First Win of the Season!!!!

Iowa Thunder came home with their first win of the season on the road against the Kansas City Spartans! The Thunder won 22-8 despite it being the first game of the season, on the road, with players in new positions. Everyone did an amazing job and I’m so proud of this team. However, I forgot to get the license plate number off the semi that ran me over last night. I forgot how sore I am the day after a game. I was pretty positive after pre season that I had worked every possible muscle in my body, apparently there were a few I forgot to work out the past two months.

We had players step up big time last night in positions they had never played. Our rookie players and veteran players alike got all the jitters worked out, and we’re looking forward to our home opener next weekend against the Nebraska Stampede. Kick-off is set for 5:00 PM at Martensdale-St.Mary’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment